cabinet storage ideas
It’s no secret that when it comes to clutter in the home, the kitchen can often be the worst offender. From unkempt spice racks to disorganized cabinets, adequate kitchen space is often a rarity in any busy family’s life.
Extra cabinet storage can transform your kitchen into an organized space for you and your family to relax after a hectic day.
These cabinet storage ideas for a clutter-free kitchen will show you that you don’t need a bigger kitchen for more storage…
…You just need a few tricks up your sleeve!
• Maximize your cabinet storage space by installing rotating carousel units – great for those corner cabinets! – or pull-out trays within your existing cabinets. Pull-out trays give you an extra dimension of space within your kitchen cabinets, not to mention that they make finding things a lot easier!
• Your cabinet doors are surprisingly useful for creating extra kitchen space. For example, you could install hooks or rails on the underside of your cabinets for those extra dishes and towels, leaving your kitchen with a visually interesting look that’s currently in high demand.
• Put away plates with ease with open shelving, a great way to add color and personality to your kitchen.
• Add visual depth and interest with pull out wicker baskets or inside the cabinet pull out wire baskets.
• Make clean up a breeze with pull out trash and recycling bins.
• Use dividers for cutlery compartments, spice drawers and utensil drawers.
• Find the space to add a pantry to your existing kitchen plan.
When adding extra storage space to your kitchen keep an element of continuity to your kitchen. A professional kitchen designer can help you select the perfect cabinet storage items to give your home a neat and aesthetically pleasing appearance!